For the manufacturer:
- More output from the same package or the same output from a smaller package with less complexity and less active material.
- The result: a reduction in total product cost of 12.5% to 25%.
- Increased standardization of product line as a result of a reduction in product modifications.
- Easy integration on existing production lines with no retooling and minimal capital investment.
- Scalable application: from 200 to 20,000 horsepower. Motors, generators or alternators, the benefits are the same.
For the end user:
- Better reliability.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Increased effective lifespan of motor.
- Lower energy costs resulting from greater motor efficiency.
- Lower purchase cost assuming the reduction in product cost is passed on by the manufacturer.
- Lower infrastructure costs to build treatment plants and lift stations.